The Ralph D. Winter Research Center was established in 2012 on the campus of William Carey International University in Pasadena, California. It has two main purposes. One is to offer historical resources to researchers for their studies and fields of interest. The other is to promote forward looking thought and strategy among those seeking to learn from the past in order to make informed decisions in present and future missiological practice.
The Ralph D. Winter Research Center contains:
1. Ralph Winter’s personal and professional archives collections and the archives of the U.S. Center for World Mission (USCWM) and William Carey International University (WCIU)
2. Ralph Winter’s collection of books that influenced his thinking and writing
3. A portion of Donald McGavran’s missiological archives collection
4. Donald McGavran’s library
5. A collection of books about South Asian Christianity and missions
The team of the Ralph D. Winter Research Center are the director, the lead cataloguing librarian, the two assistant cataloguers, the archivist and the media specialist. The archivist is sorting and organizing the Winter archives collection and will regularly share highlights from her documents in this blog. Thank you for reading and enjoy these forthcoming glimpses of the past! God bless you.